Open until June 27th, 2021
- Design the internal and external FBD user experience.
- Optimize internal workflows such as file organization, documentation and communication.
- Improve FBD external correspondence to allow easy participation with FBD opportunities/services, such as website design and email templates.
TDSB X FBD
- Spearhead the TDSB x FBD project!
- Formulate and organize necessary action items to fulfil client needs.
- Be the primary correspondence between FBD and TDSB clients.
- Deliver architectural education, exposure and mentorship to high school students.
- Collect and record FBD activities to be used for publishing and internal references.
- Attend meetings with clients, internal executive meetings, and conduct site visits to take photos/screenshots
- Brainstorm new ways to translate activity within FBD to a visual format.
- Design and create the public image of FBD Ryerson.
- Work with the team to regularly produce graphics for social media, newsletters, and posters.
- Design the evolving brand of our chapter according to the FBD National design standards.